Baby Galvin

Sunday, September 28, 2014

A new car!

For some reason the bing bing bing of the price is right jumps into my head with this phrase:)

After 11 years in London using only public transport, we finally decided it was time, and although we've proven its not essential, it will make little trips that much easier. Rich bought it while we were in Canada without him, and he suprised the boys on our first day home to help distract from the jet lag... which definitely worked. Its a great used car, a 2006 volvo 7 seater, perfect for us when visitors come over! Did I mention Jake and Oliver looooove it? Although Jake's dream car is a white bmw, this will have to suffice. However, as I don't have my licence in the UK, Jake has been less than impressed when it sits unused in front of our flat when Rich is away. I have actually sat in it with the boys for 20min playing with all the windows and listening to music:) I'm sure the novelty will wear off...until then UK mini-breaks await!

Ollie waiting in the carpark. (Parkade is a Canadian word)

Jake behind the wheel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home