Baby Galvin

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bookworm

My 7 year old...I'm so proud of you every day, and love seeing you grow and learn with an insatiable appetite for reading.  Maybe I'm extra proud as I see myself in you, and you like it when I call you my little bookworm:)

Here you are reading anywhere and everywhere you can squeeze it in...












Thankfully,you still like when we read to you.




With your increased vocabulary, scrabble is also a new favourite game, and playing scrabble online with your Grannie Annie has been so exciting!


Writing stories comes next, so far you like drawing speech bubbles in cartoons the most.  


Thanks to Auntie Jen who has spoiled you with most of your reading material!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the little Bookworm posts! So great!
Bit Cloud

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home