Baby Galvin

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Calgary hospitality!

Jake & I were so lucky to see so many friends in Calgary! I'm afraid I don't have pics of them all, but here are some of his little buddies...

Another pic of the Galvin cuzzies Hayden & Macarthy. Thanks for the sleepover! As Macarthy said. "You're welcome, but you can leave now!" love it...



cousins Mira & Emma Galvin (yes they are gorgeous!)

Fraser and Sophie Packham drove with their mom Kiersten all the way from Nelson just to meet Jake! Thanks K:) Was fab to see you!

Jake's first girlfriend Malaya...
She is playing hard to get...
Ok going in for a hug:)

Sweet baby Georgia Graham - just 6 weeks old! Celeste & Shane - thanks for a delish bbq!
Big brother Carter
bigger brother Isaac in the middle!


Thanks again to everyone else who I don't have pics of. For some reason I didn't pull out my camera at the big play date at Cheryl Stewarts house. I think there were 11 kids under the age of 4?! and their mom's of course keeping everything under control:) They make it look so easy....

We love coming back to Calgary!!! Hope to see you soon, we'll bring Rich along next time, I promise!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky H said...

Jake's cousin's are sure gorgeous but you also have a heartbreaking good looking little guy. He is so adorable!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home