Baby Galvin

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lucky 7

Jake is now 7 months old! And what a month it has been....so much has happened!

New stats - weight 14lb 14 oz, length 68cm (when do you start saying height?) And a whopping 4 new teeth through last week which brings him to a grand total of 6, 2 bottom teeth and 4 up top. New tricks - sleeping through most nights (yippee!!!), fake coughing (at least I think its fake - otherwise I am a bad mum), rolling to get where he needs to go. No sign at all of crawling, does not even like to be propped in the crawling all fours position. Instead would prefer to hold on to your index fingers and pull himself up to stand. Other mums tell me this means he may be an early walker. I kind of hope this isn't true as I am really still enjoying not having to watch his every move right now!


And bathtime may be his favourite part of the day:) At least one of my favourites for how sweet he looks covered in bubbles!



2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Haha I remember the fake cough!! It's too cute. What a little monkey! Happy 7 months Jake! xoxo

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby Galvin is adorable.

Glad to see that you are schooling him on oil and gas young! Love it!

Margie

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home