Baby Galvin

Friday, September 14, 2007

White Rock

On our way back to London, we stopped in Vancouver to see Grandpa Larry, Grandma Joan and the Yahns (my aunt/uncle & cousins). The Yahns live in White Rock - funny enough there is actually a white rock on the beach... real or fake, I'm not sure, but had to get Jake in front of it for a picture:)


Jake dipping his toes into the Pacific....


We had a great time walking along Crescent Beach enjoying the sunshine!


Thanks for the hospitality, it made it hard to leave!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Great Van photos!
Hate to break it to ya, but the white rock is FAKE! I was quite heartbroken when I discovered that a few years ago.
Gorgeous photos though...I can smell the saltwater (and Chris) from here :)
xx

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you tell Jake about Santa now Auntie Jen! The rock is real....just like the tooth fairy, Santa and the Grinch!

Vic

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home