Baby Galvin

Monday, July 30, 2007

My new favourite picture...

As Jake & I are travelling back to Canada for 6 weeks, leaving August 1st, blog updates will be far and few between. So, I thought I would post a fun picture to leave with all you blog regulars:)

Although it looks like a camping picture, we were at our friends Jen&Brandon's for a bbq on the weekend.




Brandon at the grill...



Jen taking her turn at pass the hedgehog. (our nickname for Jake based on his grunts) Although it may appear that Jake may be playing with fire... it is only a citronella candle keeping the bugs away!


3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Grandpa Gerry says that there are always lots of comments on here from Auntie Jen, but I assured Gerry it was for the benefit of Rich who I knew was always checking the blog updates at work, as well as the comments. Let's just see if GG notices this comment ;)
Anyway, this picture was WAY too cute not to write a note. Can't wait to see you in 2 days, Master Jake :) xx

3:14 PM  
Blogger Chase said...

He is such a cutie-pie.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home