Baby Galvin

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy St Paddy's!

This year, we attempted to catch a leprechaun!  Not an easy task as you can see...we set a trap with real shamrocks growing beside it, a rainbow with a pot of gold, and lucky charms balancing precariously underneath.  However, Lucky the Leprechaun was sneaky and managed to escape leaving a piece of his coat behind...maybe next year!  






Pictures of the planting and growing of the lucky shamrocks! (thanks auntie Jen!)








And another pic from a few weeks ago...Happy Mothers Day to me, and to my mum and Anne and Grandma Katie, and every other mum or mom out there!  Aren't my boys photogenic? ;-)



1 Comments:

Blogger Love Zubiller said...

Awesome! What a great trap! I'm surprised you didn't catch any leprechauns... ;-)

Your boys are so big and so handsome. I can't wait to meet them. We just need to get to London again!!!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home