Baby Galvin

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lunchbreak

Thought I'd carry along my camera to work the other day to show you around a bit:)

Every day, I say good morning to Lord Nelson who proudly stands high above Trafalgar square.

Must be good karma to be surrounded by all these lions...





My office, the Grand Buildings on the Strand.

The 4th plinth in trafalgar square is reserved for rotating pieces of art, usually some kind of sculpture.  This one is a boy on his rocking horse to remind us of the hope in the future vs the heroes of times passed.

Olympic countdown clock...

Just made me smile, a dad consulting his map, daughter patiently waiting... 
Lunchbreak for school kids too


National Portrait Gallery overlooking trafalgar square

Boris's bikes, a 'pay as you go' bike scheme championed by current Mayor of London Boris Johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home