Baby Galvin

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dec 23rd...

Ollie is 2, and we are not sure how to separate a birthday on 23rd from Christmas...any ideas?   I guess we should avoid Christmas wrapping paper for one (see below), maybe celebrate the weekend before?   Oh well...I'm sure the guilt will work in his favour one day!  Without further ado....here are some pics of his special day:)



Big bro helping with cake assembly:)

Dressing up for big day?  ;-)
Ollie loves dressing up in hats, costumes, goggles, even stickers and makes me giggle along with him most days!
Train ride to the thea-tah...


Waiting for the show....peppa pig (yes again!)
Pizza express for lunch, loving the fancy kids dessert with baby-cino!






Almost burned his lip, so got a bit gunshy of the candle...skyped with Gma Bev & Papa Gordon for blowing them out which was fun:)

My favourite Christmas ornament courtesy of Tricia Galvin when Ollie was born has a special place on the tree every year.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Thea-tah made me lol. LYL Ollie. Xx

4:04 AM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks for sending me the link, Andrea!! You did a wonderful job on Oliver's cake. The boys are looking cuter than ever. Glad to see you have a special place for the little hanging picture frame I made :) Looking forward to your visit home in February.

Happy New year...love,
Tricia.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home