Baby Galvin

Monday, September 06, 2010

wise words from jake

When I sneeze, "Bless you mummy" (of course), and when I cough, "Cough you mummy!"

I pulled out the suitcase to start packing for our trip, and Jake was very excited to pick out his clothes, but had some questions.
Jake: "Mummy, why are we packing the suitcase?"
Me: "To get ready for our trip!"
Jake: "If we trip mummy, will we fall down?"

And after an adorable temper tantrum (just kidding), after he settled down,
Jake: "Mummy, why was I crying?"
Me: "Good question, why were you crying?"
Jake: (after much thought) "Be-cuzzzzzz, I didn't want my kay-sa-da (quesadilla) in the frying pan" and then "Mummy, why didn't I want my quesadilla in the frying pan?"
Me: "Another good question! Why didn't you want it in the frying pan?"
Jake: "Be-cuzzzzz, I wanted it to be a wrap"
Me: "So, after all that, do you like your quesedilla?"
Jake: "Yes! Its deeeelishous! and yummy in my tummy!"





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home