Baby Galvin

Sunday, December 20, 2009

December stuff

Kind of a mishmash of photos, but am pretty sure the blog will shift focus slightly after Christmas...so until then, here is more of Jake!!

Here is his first 'school picture' taken at nursery. I think he looks about 5 here...



He is actually fast asleep here...I love how kids can sleep in any position;-)



My 2 favourite boys washing dishes!



This year's Christmas concert at Jake's nursery/daycare wasn't much different from the one last year. I tried to hide behind someone to not distract him, but he scanned the parents and spied me right away. After this first picture was taken, he ran over and sat with me to watch the next few songs. I convinced him to go back up with me in time for the 'hey!' in jingle bells.... oh well, maybe next year?!




After the concert, Jake wanted to get up on stage... (this picture also reminded me to get Jake's haircut)
And show me the piano...


Before our weekly swimming lesson, Jake likes to hide in the lockers! He is getting very confident in the water and enjoys showing off by jumping off the sides and loves to paddle around with his arm bands (water wings) chasing toys or me;-)


And finally, we had a bit of snow fall over the last couple days. Jake thought the snow made his gloves dirty, so he took off his gloves to solve the problem. Here is a little video for your enjoyment!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

think jake needs to come see all the snow here!! more than a little dusting ;) surprised he didn't say -that's where biggles lives! haha

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home