Baby Galvin

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

There is no such thing as a....

...GRUFFALO!!!

We went to the west end to find out if that was true, and we did in fact find a real live gruffalo!!
Jake LOVED it, and the actors were obviously entertaining and talented, as they held the kids attention for 50minutes! Not sure if its a popular book in Canada, but it is a cute story;-) This would be Jake's second west end theatre experience, his first being 'going on a bear hunt' ....so cultured I know! hehe






And we are definitely on the homestretch for baby ZG...Boxing Day is fast approaching...

I'm feeling good except I hurt my back so my prego waddle is even more pronounced these days, and I usually end up walking about 10 paces behind Rich! Jake rubs my back and tells me its all better, so that I can carry him again:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He (Jake) is too cute! Can't we package one of him for me for xmas :)
Please clone him and send one my way ;)
hugs and all the best for an exciting but calm boxing day!
Thinking of your guys,
'Bit Cloud'

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops...i meant to say Thinking of "You" guys not "Your" guys - lol

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home