Baby Galvin

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Just a spoonful of sugar....

Happy Birthday Jake!
We had a low key celebration today. Big party to follow in April so this was just a warm up. Really can't believe he is 1!

Jake had a pretty happy day. He liked the flame on the candle (until I moved it out of reach) and so a few tears followed. These tears soon dried up when he tasted his birthday cupcake...bedtime was postponed for at least an hour while he ran off some of the sugar!









Of course earlier today we had to go to Jake's favourite place for his birthday, so we went to check on the animals at the little zoo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I LOVE the photo of him with the cupcake shoved in his mouth and how he just let it sit there and he sucked on the icing. Kinda feel like I was there....well I guess I kinda was :) Happy first, Jake!!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home