Baby Galvin

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Thanks Mom!

The last post about face painting prompted me to finally do a little post about a big THANK YOU to my mom!  She dropped everything a few months ago when I needed her here in London and was at my side to help with 2 very active boys when I wasn't well and Rich was away.  She cooked, cleaned, picked up the boys, visited the laundromat, and looked after me as well, never once complaining about anything.  The thing is she made it all seem so easy.  She has always been like this, even looking after 4 kids when we were growing up.  

So mom, I know I've said thank you, but just a special thank you on the blog from me (and Jake, Oliver and Rich) for everything you did over those 2 weeks, and continue to do for us. 
 p.s. Thanks Dad for letting her go:)  LYL!


Cuddles at the zoo
The sign Jake made for Grandma to see at the arrivals gate.
Only grandma leaves a little extra batter to lick up!

Out for fish 'n chips to give Grandma Bev a night off from cooking:)
Mmmm
Jake's yelling 'fish 'n chips!' 
Playing frog frenzy with Oliver
Fighting over Grandma...Ollie is mad at Jake here!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home