Baby Galvin

Sunday, February 15, 2009

just jake

Rich is in Canada this week for a boys ski trip, so will see how we manage without him. Just a little more patience on my end required but am sure we'll be fine:)
I didn't really know if Jake would notice, but then suddenly, Jake will look at me and say "Daddy?", like I'm hiding him somewhere. I think it really threw him tonight to skype with Rich too!

And since I can't seem to post without pics, here are a few from over the last month I forgot about...

Jake in his flames jersey complete with hockey hair!














And just being a kid...







2 Comments:

Blogger Schmoo and Beans Mom said...

He's so European in the last picture with his mini-scarf. Hope your week without Rico goes okay!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

hockey hait, haha!
funny how the crests always bug him hey! xx

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home