Baby Galvin

Friday, May 16, 2008

Mothers Day part 2

I had the best Mothers Day! We celebrated all day long...first the weather was amazing, high of about 26 degrees...ahhhh! We started the day with brunch at my favourite place, Raouls. I'm sure if you have been to visit, we have taken you there. After that, we had a leisurely stroll through Paddington Park. Jake loves picking up any ball he sees and will spot them at quite a distance. We came home for a couple hours to relax, and Jake had a little siesta. Maybe I did too... Then Rich picked up some yummy snacks for a special dinner picnic in Queens Park. We had cheese, baguette, roasted vegetables, salad and wine. Mmmm....so good! Again, Jake chased balls, pigeons, and puppies to his hearts content. Here are a couple shots from Jake's mission, and me trying to distract him with his own ball which wasn't working, so we had to go find Daddy!




The picnic...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home